With real world Artificial Intelligences such as Open AI’s Chat GPT-3 trending in the media, we thought we would take a look at the top ten movies that feature an AI, with a small twist…This article is entirely composed by the AI itself.
We asked the AI, “Write me a list of top 10 artificial Intelligence movies with an intro about Chat Gpt3 and a brief article about real world uses”, Here’s what we got back:
Here’s a list of the top 10 artificial intelligence movies, along with a brief introduction about Open AI’s GPT-3 and a short article on real-world uses of AI:
GPT-3 (short for “Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3”) is an AI language model developed by Open AI. It is capable of understanding and responding to natural language input, and can generate human-like text in response. GPT-3 has been used in a wide range of applications, including chatbots, language translation, and text summarization.
- The Terminator (1984) – James Cameron’s classic sci-fi film about a deadly robot assassin sent back in time to kill Sarah Connor.
2. Blade Runner (1982) – Ridley Scott’s neo-noir film about a future society where highly advanced androids, known as “replicants,” are used as slave labor.
3. The Matrix (1999) – The Wachowskis’ groundbreaking film about a simulated reality created by machines to keep humanity enslaved.
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) – Stanley Kubrick’s epic sci-fi film about a sentient computer, HAL 9000, that becomes self-aware and begins to question its programming.
5. AI: Artificial Intelligence (2001) – Steven Spielberg’s film about a highly advanced android boy who longs to become human.
6. Ex Machina (2014) – Alex Garland’s psychological thriller about a reclusive billionaire inventor who creates an advanced AI in the form of a beautiful robot.
7. Her (2013) – Spike Jonze’s romantic science fiction film about a man who falls in love with a highly advanced AI in the form of a virtual assistant.
8. Transcendence (2014) – Wally Pfister’s sci-fi film about a scientist who creates an AI that becomes self-aware and begins to question its purpose.
9. I, Robot (2004) – Alex Proyas’ film about a detective who investigates a crime committed by an advanced robot, leading him to question the nature of AI.
10. The Machine (2013) – Caradog James’s sci-fi film about a secret government program to develop a highly advanced AI for use in warfare.
AI technology has become increasingly prevalent in our daily lives, with applications in areas such as healthcare, finance, transportation, and manufacturing. In healthcare, for example, AI is being used to analyze medical images and assist in the diagnosis of diseases such as cancer. In finance, AI is being used to detect fraud and improve the efficiency of trading algorithms. In transportation, self-driving cars are being developed using AI technology. And in manufacturing, AI is being used to optimize production processes and improve the quality of products.
Overall, AI is proving to be a powerful tool that has the potential to improve many aspects of our lives, and its impact will likely only continue to grow in the coming years. However, there are also concerns about the potential negative impact of AI, particularly in areas such as job displacement and privacy, and it is important to carefully consider these implications as we continue to develop and implement these technologies.
Final Thoughts (Human Commentary)
AI is a powerful tool that can be utilised by small businesses right now, not sometime in the distant future. All the movies listed above have now effectively become a distinct reality. Equally amazing and slightly scary at the same time.
Check out the illustrated screenplay Virtual Heaven (Back To Reality) by Graham Jules. All the illustrations in the book are created by AI. This is the first feature screenplay to be illustrated by AI.
A Scintillating Sci – Fi Action Thriller – Original Illustrated screenplay format.
A grieving mother and husband decide to bring back their daughter through genetics. Unexpected consequences unfold as a billionaire lab owner exerts control, unleashing forces that threaten her motherhood and the fabric of society…
If you enjoyed this article please remember to like and subscribe for regular entrepreneur news on Pop Up World. Feel free to visit us at https://www.popupworld.co.uk
It starts with an idea. Pop Up World is a platform that helps start-ups and small businesses reach for the stars. No matter what size you are. Use our start-up guide Business Zero to Superhero, Design your Logo. Connect with investors via our Investor Connector. You can start a Website and Domain name. You can Search for and promote your Premises. You can promote your idea for free on our Pop Up World Ads site, you can even form a Limited Company You can also join us on our journey via the Pop Up World Token (PUW).